Contact lens specialist
If you’re confused by the dizzying number of contact lens types and price plans, let our contact lens specialists clear the picture for you.
The terminology surrounding contact lenses is enough to baffle even the most experienced wearer. There are monthlies, weeklies and dailies lenses. Low and high water content, large and small diameter and silicone hydrogels. Then there are coloured, tinted and hand painted. To say nothing of rigid gas permeable and toric lenses. And that’s before we even look price plans. But you can forget all that. All you need to know is whether we can find the perfect contact lens at the right price to suit both you prescription and your lifestyle. And we certainly can. Our long established links with the major laboratories and suppliers means we can source the best lenses at a highly competitive cost.
So whether you play a lot of sport or you have an astigmatism or need a lens that will be suitable for both distance and near vision, we’ll help you see better and feel more comfortable too.
Here are our Top 10 reasons for wearing contact lenses:
- Contact lenses offer natural all-round vision and enhance your appearance.
- Contact lenses are simple and convenient to use and expand lifestyle choices.
- Contact lenses have many advantages for sport and leisure activities.
- Contact lenses can be worn every day, part-time or just for going out and special occasions.
- Vision with contact lenses can be as good, or better than with spectacles.
- Contact lenses offer a safe, effective, stable, and reversible alternative to refractive surgery.
- Contact lenses can correct almost all eyesight problems and are suitable for people of all ages.
- Adaptation to contact lenses is rapid and trouble-free.
- The latest contact lenses and solutions provide excellent comfort and eye health.
- Some eye conditions can only be corrected with contact lenses.